What Are Life Groups?
Life Groups consist of 8 or more people that meet at church or in homes of church members.
Life Groups help us connect with one another for Fellowship, Bible Study, Prayer Support and Encouragement, and Friendship.
What will occur?
Each group will explore Sunday’s sermon, particular Bible passages or books. It’s discussion driven so everyone can share and discuss how to apply the truths to our lives. Each meeting is only 2 hours long with time for fellowship and prayer as well.
When do groups meet?
For meeting time and more info, contact Pastor Matthew Battista at: email@example.com
Bible Study Groups:
– Cliffside Park | Ines Cornella: firstname.lastname@example.org | 3rd Saturdays, 4 to 8pm
– Clifton | Myra Rivera: email@example.com | Varied Saturdays
– Hawthorne | 30’s Singles | Jose Tirado: firstname.lastname@example.org | 2nd & 4th Fri
– Paterson | Margarita Valdiviero: email@example.com | 4th Sundays
– Parsippany | Joanne & Ken Kowalski: firstname.lastname@example.org | Varied Sats
– Pompton Lakes | Men’s Group | Mike Scibetta: email@example.com | e-mail for info
– Wayne | Women’s Group | Iris Nunez: firstname.lastname@example.org | 3rd Saturdays
All Groups Available:
– Bible Study
– Common Interest
– Ministry Task
CLICK HERE to view the complete list of groups available, meeting locations, and more info.
CLICK HERE to fill out an application.